September 8, 2008

More



Ryan spoke with Dr. Kim a little further on Friday. She is 90% sure that Mad will need more chemo. The chemotherapy will likely be a stronger, more intense drug as obviously the last rounds didn't do anything to the tumor. No news yet on the scheduling for the MIBG, but it looks like it will most likely be sometime this week. The hospital is waiting for the radioactive dye to be shipped to them. We are trying to remain positive, and I've started to do things to relieve the stress (running and yoga). Hopefully this is helping. Thanks for your continued thoughts and prayers.

5 comments:

Hope said...

I am remaining positive. This may be a setback, but she will beat this. ((Hugs)) Always in my T&P!

Andrea GG said...

Hope said it so well. I'm disappointed with the news, but know that you guys will beat this.

Andrea

Anissa Mayhew said...

I'm new to your site, but your words are much too familiar. I'm so sorry that your news was so disappointing. You'll be in my prayers and thoughts.

Anissa
www.hope4peyton.org

Anonymous said...

Hi Amber, we love Mad's hat on Humphrey :)

Thinking of you guys often. Give love to Mad and Ryan for us.

L,

Nick and Rosh

Ericka said...

I'm so glad you are doing things to help keep your mind and body focused and calm. Hang in there.

xoxo