The tumor is bigger
Chemo has been canceled for now, as it didn't help.
We're waiting to hear about next steps. Our doctor is waiting to hear back from a doctor in LA that specializes in experimental neuroblastoma treatments. If we qualify for their treatment, we may be going to LA. Our doctor is also scheduling a consult with the radiation doctors at UCSD. We don't know if radiation will be the next step, but she would like to have the consult anyway.
That's all I know so far.